Sennaya.com | Forum | Facebook | Twitter |  

Author Topic: The XIII International Festival of Independent Cinema  (Read 1745 times)

Mariria

• Administrator
    • Email
The XIII International Festival of Independent Cinema
« on: November 15, 2010, 09:53:30 AM »
Lithuanian actor Juozas Budraitis is one of the participants in the XIII International Festival of Independent Cinema "DeboshirFilm - Pure Dreams." Renowned master of a screen took a chair pf a chairman in the jury of the international feature film competition. "I do not know where the modern cinema is moving", - admitted Yuoozas Budraitis at a press conference marking the opening of the festival. Actor often cast down the gap between the enormous technical possibilities of modern film and low artistic level of kino industry. But he believes a new generation of filmmakers and hopes that such festivals are indifferent as "DeboshirFilm - Pure Dreams" will help to find a path that will help to "the tomorrow's film". The jury had also a Sweden director Arne Maryann. She, though, represents a traditional movie, but has interest in the process of low-budget filmmaking. "I admire people who don't dare to make a movie with no money or very little money, achieving, however, the artistic result. And I'm waiting from this festival some pleasant surprises," - said Mariann Arne, transmits television channel "Culture".
 A total of works by filmmakers from 33 countries, and, according to festival president Alexander Bashirov, the jury has got not a simple task to answer the question: what is most interesting?

« Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 11:47:47 PM by Mariria »

Sennaya.com | Forum