Author Topic: Best Bartender of Russia competition.  (Read 3231 times)

Mariria

• Administrator
    • Email
Best Bartender of Russia competition.
« on: September 03, 2010, 04:14:37 PM »
Best Bartender of Russia juggles with four bottles at once

The names of the best bartenders in the country called Moscow. At the final stage of the All-Russian championship in the capital Participants came from Irkutsk, Ekaterinburg, Tver and other cities. Winners were determined in two categories - "classic" and "flaring".

Best Designers cocktail prepared barman from Kaliningrad .

"My drink is called" bazilini", it contains an extract of red basil. They decided we had with the president of the Kaliningrad Bartender Association Sergei Alkinym, with whom I have already gone through three championship "- told the winner in the nomination" classic "Denis Cennick.

Compete in "flaring" participants quick and tasty mix together was not enough. They are expected juggling and acrobatics. To arrange a conventional cooking drink bright show bartenders rehearse for 5-7 hours each day. Winning this award went to Muscovite Alexei Balashov. He is the only one of the applicants at the same time juggling four or six objects.

"I was preparing for the championship about a month, worked every day. The training process usually takes six hours" - said "fleyringist.

The winners of the All-Russian tournament in November will go to the World Bartender Championships in Singapore.

Watch video here:
http://www.rian.ru/video/20100903/271912062.html
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 04:20:32 PM by Mariria »