Sennaya.com | Forum | Facebook | Twitter |  

Author Topic: Demidovmost Hotel  (Read 3000 times)

chithanh119

Demidovmost Hotel
« on: July 04, 2009, 01:18:55 PM »
Has anyone stayed at this hotel or does anyone know about it's reputation?

How is location and amenties at the hotel.

Since it is located along a Kanal at Griboedov Kanal, emb 50, I would think it would a good location - no traffic etc?

Book Hotel in St. Petersburg
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 09:03:24 PM by Sennaya »

Mariria

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Demidovmost Hotel
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 08:41:18 PM »
Hello,
I know that it is a very good location over there. Sennaya square is pretty popular.

Hotel description Demidov Bridge
Distinctive features of the hotel Demidov bridge is a convenient location in the historical center of St. Petersburg, on the channel Griboedova, as well as comfortable rooms. Until the majority of architectural monuments and museums, you can get just a few minutes walk (15 min :)on the Canal to the Nevsky Prospect: The Hermitage, the Admiralty, the Kazan and St. Isaac's Cathedral, Savior-on-Blood (25min), Russian Museum, etc. The nearest metro station «Sadovaya» will allow you to get in any part of the city in a short period of time. The fund of hotel Demidov bridge is 8 fully equipped rooms. You can book a standard room with single or double occupancy, as well as half. Rooms are equipped with everything needed for a comfortable stay: furniture, TV, phone, Internet access, shower, bidet, hairdryer.

Personally, I think it is a good place if they ar available.

please, check in russian: http://www.spbhotelsview.ru/demidovmost.html

dothomhp

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2010, 02:29:47 PM »
thanks your information ! i also wanted to know about it, it's very useful for me
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 07:43:05 PM by Mariria »

chinhphucgiacmo

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 06:04:34 AM »
thanks for your information. It is useful

Sennaya.com | Forum