Sennaya.com | Forum | Facebook | Twitter |  

Author Topic: Picnic at Peterhof by the fountains avoids crowds and entry fees  (Read 2729 times)

Admiral_Kolchak

• Administrator
    • www.YaRussky.com
Picnic at Peterhof by the fountains avoids crowds and entry fees
« on: December 01, 2008, 05:49:03 AM »
It will be a high ticket price for the opening date but sure depends on you.
 Do you like to be in a crowd and see nothing but people?

We like to enjoy the nature, sit down on the banch by every fountain and just look at the water, at each other and listen the birds!
You can also get some picnic food and just go, any day!
You are welcome!

Alternative: Go to the reastaurant in the Peterhof or get some food in the grocery by the entrance gates.

HowardDikinson

• Email
Re: Picnic at Peterhof by the fountains avoids crowds and entry fees
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 11:20:43 AM »
This is a great place in Russian federation. This place is famous for all its grand and glorious Castles, monuments and historical architecture. This place is enriched with the beautiful and attractive palaces and garden which has got all the tourists attraction and attention.

Visitors can see the Upper Park of Peterhof for free. Admission to the Alexandria Park is also free. However, to see the Lower Park and the palaces, admission prices will be charged.

This place is a beautiful sight seeing attraction for all the international tourists and visitors, with all the beautiful fountains and splendid palaces which capture the viewer’s attraction with all its charming and enchanting architectural finesse.

Mariria

• Administrator
    • Email
Picnic at Peterhof by the fountains avoids crowds and entry fees
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 05:40:41 AM »
I would really like to go and see the opening one day.
But how to avoid crowd?
It is impossible to avoid entry fees either if you do not have some relatives or friends that work over there at that time.
You have to get tickets for the opening a way a head.

It's ok, I can enjoy the fountains at any other day. I usually like to get some picnic food, go to the end of the park, where are no crowd due to the huge territory of the park, people just can't make to that point and enjoy the view of the Finland gulf with some nice snack.
I hope you can too.

Sennaya.com | Forum