Sennaya.com | Forum | Facebook | Twitter |  

Author Topic: The Russian voice of Harry Potter - Nikolai Bystrov  (Read 2194 times)

Admiral_Kolchak

• Administrator
    • www.YaRussky.com
The Russian voice of Harry Potter - Nikolai Bystrov
« on: November 24, 2010, 10:57:32 PM »
In connection with the world premiere of the first part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, "the three main stars of the epic Harry Potter - Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson - handing out countless interviews, telling the audience how they grew up with his heroes.

But apart from world renowned actors in different countries "with Harry" grew a lot of other young actors.
 Nikolai Bystrov - the same age as Daniel Radcliffe - duplicates of the main character from the second Harry Potter movie.

In the wizarding world of Hogwarts Nikolai Bystrov sank in 2000.  In the first film, he voiced Draco Malfoy, but he was very happy when, after re-casting, he was invited to become the voice of the protagonist.

Prior to joining Potteriana "in Nicholas already had experience of dubbing, but initially it was not easy:" When I duplicated the first film I did not even know how to read, - says Nikolay. - I read the text, I memorized it and repeated into a microphone. "

"It's 10 years of my life - he says. - During this time I became attached to a character in something he was my mother. A strange feeling. It's like parting with an old friend forever."

Read more:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/russian/entertainment/2010/11/101124_dubbing_harry_potter_bystrov.shtml

Sennaya.com | Forum