Sennaya.com | Forum | Facebook | Twitter |  

Author Topic: Volga-Volga offers. Fish-and-seafood restaurant.  (Read 2980 times)

Mariria

• Administrator
    • Email
Volga-Volga offers. Fish-and-seafood restaurant.
« on: November 25, 2010, 11:41:06 PM »
Volga-Volga offers an enormous grilled seafood and fish platter that includes scallops, shrimps, crab, white fish, squids, mussels and spiny lobster in St. Petersburg. All fresh!.

glamorous floating restaurant
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 12:37:58 AM by Mariria »

Mariria

• Administrator
    • Email
Re: Volga-Volga offers. Fish-and-seafood restaurant.
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 03:12:43 PM »
Volga-Volga is an amazing restaurant in an amazing location! It looks glorious - you just step in!
Great design and attitude! Very friendly welcoming.
Thanks to the staff

Food is tasty! But that's all I would say about it.
It looks perfect on the plate almost afraid to touch it, like a picture. And though overpriced for what you get.

Two times a week they deliver fresh ingridiences. They have their own great fish smoking ideas.
But...my piece of salmon, glazed over it with a few baked pieces of potato was dry even musturd and relish mixed sauce couldn't help. It looked great on the plate!
I had a light stomackache afterwards. I guess it was sauce and my sheer luck not to think about it right a way. I didn't like it at first.

Oh, wow, next Pasta with seafood tasted luxurious! Two king's shrimps made it's job for the look. I asked them to leave out tomato paste so they did.
Good, if you'd like to have a nice, plain taste of pasta and seafood for diabetics or so, you can go there and a little piece of basil on top will not help to bring the taste deeper.

It was good over all.
I will visit them again for the atmosphere and great great great coffee!!!
Welcome to St.Petersburg.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 05:03:19 PM by Mariria »

Sennaya.com | Forum