Sennaya.com | Forum | Facebook | Twitter |  

Author Topic: World's strongest girl enlists Schwarznegger to fix U.S.-Russia relations  (Read 1676 times)

Sennaya

• Administrator
    • Email
The world's strongest girl, 15-year-old Russian Mariana Naumova, told Arnold Schwarzenegger she hoped he would become the President of the United States and fix relations with Russia, according to Argumenty i Fakty newspaper.
Naumova met Schwarzenegger at the annual Arnold Sports Festival held last week in Columbus, Ohio. The Russian schoolgirl set a new world record by bench pressing 150 kilograms and was congratulated by the former California governor in person.
Schwarzenegger reportedly said he would "work on" fulfilling Naumova's request.

"On the record I was congratulated by himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and we were able to talk a little. I told him my dream that he become president of the United States and improve relations with Russia... Arnold carefully listened to me and promised me that he would work on it ... "- said Marian.

http://www.aif.ru/sport/other/1462834
Photo from Twitter.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:43:02 AM by Sennaya »

Sennaya

• Administrator
    • Email
Mariana set the world record for bench press on March 8, 2015, International Women's Day.  Mariana lifted 150 Kilograms, 330 pounds, at the Arnold Sports Festival as Arnold Schwarzenegger watched.
 In Russia, 8 Marta is the day where all women are to be treated special and woe to any man that does not show his appreciation.  Arnold did well to promise his help.

Sennaya.com | Forum