Sennaya.com | Forum | Facebook | Twitter |  

Author Topic: We need "Romeo Agents" to catch the "Honey Traps!"  (Read 1791 times)

Admiral_Kolchak

• Administrator
    • www.YaRussky.com
We need "Romeo Agents" to catch the "Honey Traps!"
« on: December 13, 2010, 11:54:09 PM »
With all this press and hype about sexy Russian agents, what's in it for us men?

The thought of being the schmuck who fell for the charms or a lady and compromised his country. Ouch! James Bond, not!

The telegraph wrote:
"Of course, there’s not one man alive who hasn’t – in his more fanciful, perhaps seedier moments – relished the idea of being a ‘Romeo agent’, and in this department, we do have some previous, albeit on the wrong side. In 1972, the KGB recruited John Symonds, a bent London copper who escaped a trial at the Old Bailey. For eight years, and under the codename SCOT, Symonds was employed to seduce Western embassy female staff on four continents. In 1980, tiring of a life that was probably less glamorous than it sounds, he returned to London where he was sentenced to two years in prison.

Today, Symonds is unrepentant: “I’d say: ‘join the KGB and see the world’ – first class. I went to all over the world on these jobs and I had a marvellous time. I stayed in the best hotels, I visited all the best beaches, I’ve had access to beautiful women, unlimited food, champagne, caviar whatever you like and I had a wonderful time. That was my KGB experience. I don’t regret a minute of it …”

Guys, forget about the femme fatale spy girls, they only exist when men become fools under the charms of a pretty lady.
Now the "Romeo Agent!" To charm the pretty lady and find their secrets, that is more like it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 10:04:27 PM by Admiral_Kolchak »

Sennaya.com | Forum